Future Blogger Loading

This week has given me another opportunity to reflect on everything I've learned throughout this course. I've spent time thinking about which Web 2.0 tools I will continue using in the future and which ones I'll likely leave behind. As I prepare to write my final blog post of the semester, I can't help but feel a little sad to say goodbye to this blog. I never expected to enjoy blogging as much as I have, even if only a handful of people read it. Having the freedom to express my thoughts has been an incredible creative outlet, so much so that I can see myself starting a personal blog in the future.

My role in disability ministry, combined with the work I completed for my PLN assignment, also opened my eyes to a significant gap in available resources. While the disability ministry community continues to grow, there are still few blogs and online spaces dedicated to supporting special needs ministry within the church. There is potential for growth, and I hope to contribute to this by creating a blog that encourages, equips, and connects others serving in this important area of ministry.

For now, I will keep dreaming. But, maybe one day!

Comments

Popular Posts